Assignment 1
Recount text
Last week, I visited Pekalongan Batik Museum which was established in 1972. The place was on Jetayu street no 1 Pekalongan 51152,Central java. I only payed 5000 rupiah for one ticket ,we could explore three rooms. Actually, there were a workshop room but when I came the tour guide was taking a rest.
As for the facilities there were :
In the first room there were batik of Pekalongan ,Batang,and surrounding areas. In that room, there were also tools and materials which used to make batik . Such as canting,wax,and other materials.
Continue to the second room,there were various batik donated by President Susilo Bambang Yudhono and his wife .And also batik donated by Hatta Rajasa and his wife.
From room one and two ,there was one more room that I visited .Namely third room . In that room there were various kinds of batik from outside java. Such as from Madura and Papua.
After I finished exploring all three roms. It can be concluded that batik is Indonesian culture which in each region has own patterns and motifs. I was very happy and I was able to get new insights after entering room by room at Pekalongan batik museum with affordable ticket . I could find out various kinds of batik from various regions . As the world's creative city ,we should be proud of it and preserve batik museum.
Visiting Pekalongan Batik Museum
Last week, I visited Pekalongan Batik Museum which was established in 1972. The place was on Jetayu street no 1 Pekalongan 51152,Central java. I only payed 5000 rupiah for one ticket ,we could explore three rooms. Actually, there were a workshop room but when I came the tour guide was taking a rest.
As for the facilities there were :
In the first room there were batik of Pekalongan ,Batang,and surrounding areas. In that room, there were also tools and materials which used to make batik . Such as canting,wax,and other materials.
Continue to the second room,there were various batik donated by President Susilo Bambang Yudhono and his wife .And also batik donated by Hatta Rajasa and his wife.
From room one and two ,there was one more room that I visited .Namely third room . In that room there were various kinds of batik from outside java. Such as from Madura and Papua.
After I finished exploring all three roms. It can be concluded that batik is Indonesian culture which in each region has own patterns and motifs. I was very happy and I was able to get new insights after entering room by room at Pekalongan batik museum with affordable ticket . I could find out various kinds of batik from various regions . As the world's creative city ,we should be proud of it and preserve batik museum.




In the last paragraph "After I finished exploring all three roms " , it will better if the sentence is without " all " .
BalasHapusRoms? do you mean rooms? That is typo right? wkwkwkwk. It's okay
Good job Uwu UwU